Wednesday, February 3, 2010

well the cold caught me

I should have known letting someone upset me like that generally means I am getting sick. I  woke up with my ear and throat hurting. I have no sense of taste because I tried to suck a zinc drop, gross! I officially do not care if I have a man in my life or not. The ones I have dealt with either just want sex or want a perfect woman. Dream on buddy. The best men in my life are really far away. Guess I can add to the saying the best ones are married, gay or really really far away.

I need hot soup, tylenol and more rest, but the minute I try to get those things the kids go apeshit because they think I am going to end back up in bed again and not get out. I have been going straight since November. I am not even allowed a sick day or two.

These kids are so angry, being thrown away like trash hurts everyone. Agreed he wasn't healthy for me, but could ya atleast say goodbye? 

I am filled with sadness, love and lives lost. I have got to find a way to get these kids to understand how fortunate they are. They have a mother who loves them all the time. Has made herself sick loving them and yet they direct all their anger at each other or me.

I know this is normal, but surely it will get better, It just has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment