Friday, February 19, 2010

cool

I will be starting tysabri soon, well just as soon as I send a letter with my income. The medication is amazingly expensive and it will be covered for two years simply by a letter. I think fear has kept me procrastinating, but I caught up with a college friend who was diagnosed in college and he is on it and says it completely turned his life around.

So, one step closer to my next treatment, perhaps god put my friend in my life right now as I begin this treatment. He constantly amazes me how he is hurting yet, worries about how I feel. I am not making any predictions, we are helping each other and that's the way it should be.

So, before Annoymous leaves me a scathing letter, I am doing what I think is right. M.S. is B.S., but my new avenue of help isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment