Monday, February 1, 2010

the flip side

The kids have brought home the mega germ and I have been working my rear- end off putting my house together, so the result is shaky hands and a delay of brain for a second or two. I am also doing the drunken stagger, this is my off week. I have found that I haven't found a middle, but I am kinda doing good one week and crashing the next. So, unpacking my bedroom, hanging all my clothes, sorting and shopping two days straight has caught up with me and my bank account. I did get some amazing deals. A down coat for 17$ if my daughter will not wear it I so totally will. I have a long one but this is hip legnth.

I also made my daughter take pictures of me, she's a good photographer and she and her friend did an awesome job, I edited, so we'll see. I had an online friend check it out and give me their opinion, so I took down the monroe looking shot. And yes people, I have lost weight and so I rewarded myself with three pair of jeans in a smaller size. May not mean anything as we all know it's the maker, but they look good and I feel sexy.

So, I am so ms'y today, but I brought it on my self gotta find that middle ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment