Sunday, October 31, 2010

stress

I wish I could feel my foot, feet. My 13 year old daughter is having major issues, standard and beyond. She has been hospitalized twice and up until a couple of days ago has been argueing with me every day. EVERY DAY! I finally after almost six months cracked and put in ear plugs, put a blanket over my head and went to my room turned off the lights and cried for a good hour.

She essentially hates my boyfriend because he is trying to help maintain order in the house hold and she is used to bulldozing me or me forgeting groundings or just giving in if badgered long enough. Just because I say no doesn't mean her methods have changed it just means conflict.

She also tries her best to divide and seperate. At one point she had gotten so nasty she was saying stfu and don't talk to me. She is almost to the point of paranoia where if he is talking to anyone she thinks he is bad mouthing her. He does have a smart mouth, but I have made it clear if we are going to survive he has got to take the high road and be the adult.

Meanwhile I have relapsed, and relapsed and relapsed. I finally got some of my mood medication changed, but there are still times I will put in ear plugs and hum to myself or what ever if I have to.

She has been hospitalized twice and I swear if she doesn't give soon I'll be next. I can not take steroids so I have no options to calm my body down. I just need to go get a ccvsi work up. I want to have my life back. I want to be able to go exercise my butt off literally. lol. M.S. sux, but with my lesion I could be a paraplegic, there is a reason I am not, so I am going to take the answers being offered and try to make a go of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment